Subject: Re: ADSL modems
To: Ed Lauman <elauman@interlynx.net>
From: Erik Winkler <ewinkler@erols.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/22/2000 22:39:19
Checkout http://users.erols.com/ewinkler/firewall/fwinstall.html.  I have a
tar archive for a firewall using PPPoE from Sympatico.  I'm not sure how
well it works since I don't use that service.  All you need to do after
installing the archive is edit /etc/ppp/pap-secrets and /usr/bin/startdsl to
match your username and password.  Type startdsl and see if you get a
connection.  Let me know if it works for you.

Erik