Subject: tty problems
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Samad <signage@best.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/10/2000 12:28:00
Hello,
I installed NetBSD on my IIvx (20MB RAM, Quantum HD). I'm using the 1.4.2
SBC kernel. When I boot in multi-user mode, the system seems to die after
the message "setting tty flags". My /etc seems to be fully populated.
/etc/ttys reveals nothing irregular. If I type ttyflags -a, the system seems
to die. Typing Control-C has no effect. The only way out is a hard reboot.
lkm is off but that shouldn't cause the problem (I think). The only way I
can boot is in single-user mode. /usr and / are on the same partition. Can
anyone help  me? Thanks.
Samad