Subject: Re: NetBSD/mac68k
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Guy Santiglia <robin5153@yahoo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/08/2000 09:51:48
And the support on the list is excellent.  I know I've asked more
than my share of questions.

  This is a bit off topic but...   The company I'm working at in San Jose,
California is looking for a unix system administrator.  The company
produces web sites to put newspapers on the internet and stuff like that.
If any one is looking for work send me an email. And I'll tell you the
details.
 Please don't respond to the list. email me at:  gsantiglia@newmedia.kri.com

  Guy