Subject: Re: Inetd problems...:(
To: None <emile.schwarz@wanadoo.fr>
From: Levi Sluder <eclipse@trellis.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/07/2000 13:16:14
Oh sorry. Here's my setup. I have an LC III running NetBSD/mac68k 1.4.2. I have
an iMac running MacOS 8.6 (w/ IPNetRouter, so my other computers can get
online), a PC running either Win98 or Linux, an old Performa 6230CD running
MacOS 7.5.5, and an old Performa 575 running MacOS 7.5.5. I use my LC III as
kind of a server, but mainly just to play around with because me and my
siblings (well at least I) think UNIX is cool. I have my iMac using it's
internal 56k modem through IPNetRouter to the rest of the LAN. And the other 2
macs are my brothers. Oh, I am going to replace to LC III with a Quadra 700
soon. I would like to load NetBSD/PPC, Yellow Dog Linux, or LinuxPPC on my
iMac, but I don't want to mess around with it because it's the computer I use
for work. But, I have enough computers lying around to play with.

        -- Levi Sluder