Subject: Re: Inetd problems...:( ??
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Levi Sluder <eclipse@trellis.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/05/2000 20:40:47
Another thing, when it asks for a fully qualified domain name, what do I put?
I'm not registered with NIC or anyone. I don't want to just add stuff to my
ISP like, lewis.trellis.net because that might be a real address. So what
should I put? lewis.lan perhaps? Also, I tried adding the line "lookup file
bind" to resolv.conf, and it didn't seem to make a difference.

       -- Levi Sluder