Subject: Re: installing
To: Bjarne =?iso-8859-1?Q?B=E4ckstr=F6m?= <bjarne.backstrom@telia.com>
From: James Kelly <james.kelly@tcs.wap.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/05/2000 12:12:30
cpin dosn't work
I copy a tgz file to the mac drive and do cpin joe.2.8.tgz /usr/pkg/joe.2.8.tgz
and IT DOSNT WORK. Minishell tells me it can't open the file on the mac drive.

Tell me guys I installed the darn OS with the mac installer WHY CAN'T I INSTALL
THE APPS THE SAME WAY?
MiniShell dosn't work
how am I supposed to get the apps installed?
Help in minishell is no help.

Jim Kelly