Subject: Re: installing
To: Ken Nakata <nakata@sequent.com>
From: James Kelly <james.kelly@tcs.wap.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/05/2000 08:52:07
This is a problem I'm having, I used the mac sid installer I used to
install the os to install a bunch of apps. Now the system can't find the
apps. I launch pico and it tells me libpico.so 2. whatever can't be found,
yet there it is in /bin and /bin is in my path. I can't use any of the apps
I installed this way. How else are you supposed t ge the apps on he mac
side?

I don't get it.

Jim Kelly