Subject: DUOTEST patch (was Re: Q660AV ethernet question)
To: None <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
From: Daishi Kato <daishi@axlight.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/30/2000 09:28:18
The DUOTEST patch at
http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley-SanJose/4064/netbsd/
is a little bit old.
It will not be applied with just a "patch" command.

Also, it should be mentioned that
the patch contains a reasonable part and an unresonable part.

What can I do?
Should I split the patch, and clean up for -current?
Or, more testing is required?

--
Daishi Kato <daishi@axlight.com>
http://www.axlight.com/