Subject: Re: Q660AV ethernet question
To: Salvatore Mancini <salvatore@bellatlantic.net>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/29/2000 13:24:52
Salvatore Mancini wrote:
> good news about the av's.... I did not know that. What is up with support of the duo's.
> Are they getting support in -current as well?

as far as i know, they are still unsupported.  hauke mentioned some
patches from daishi kato that might get them working, tho.  i doubt the
patches will apply cleanly to -current (i could be wrong, anyone with a
duo and some time want to get them cleaned up?).  last i talked to scott,
he felt that getting them working would be trivial, but he doesn't have a
machine to work with himself, and i don't think anyone had really stepped
forward to try out some testing...

-colin