Subject: DUO support, was Q660AV ethernet question
To: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
From: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/29/2000 22:16:55
At 20:45 Uhr +0200 29.3.2000, Colin Wood wrote:
>the machine status doc is a little out of date at the moment.  i'm
>awaiting news on a couple of models before i do an update (several 1xx
>powerbooks and the classic II should now be working under -current).

Talking about machine status: A while back, I gave the DUOTEST kernel of
Daishi Kato <daishi@axlight.com> a try on my Duo 280.

It is the first kernel that gives me a working keyboard. And it works on
Q700 and IIcx just fine. Is there any chance to see the related patches
(they are not large, see the port-mac68k archive of 29 Oct 1999) in NetBSD
1.5?

	hauke