Subject: Re: Monitor for Mac IIci?
To: Mac 68k <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Bradley R. Smith <brad5903@pobox.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/27/2000 20:21:55
It sounds like your monitor has a standard VGA connector like a PC monitor or the newer (the brightly colored ones) Apple monitors. I didn't know there were older Apple monitors that had the VGA connector. Anyway you will need that adapter for the IIci because it has the same connector as the the LCIII. I would expect your monitor to work fine with IIci. I'm sure you'll let us know if it doesn't.  :)
www.lowendmac.net has lots of technical details about all Macs.

Another place to find used Mac stuff: www.auctionmac.com
Appears to work like eBay but it's all Mac stuff.