Subject: Re: FPU Speed increase?
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: T@W <lsp93@xs4all.nl>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/27/2000 14:26:50
Bob Nestor wrote:
[snip]
>Lowend Macs used to have a terrific Web page with URLs to all the used
>Mac dealers, but it seems to have disappeared since they were bought out
>by Xeosoft.  Maybe someone knows where they hid that page or has a copy
>of it someplace.  Here is a copy of my BookMarks that I usually search
>for used Mac gear, but some of them may be out-of-date.  Also, don't
>forget places like eBay.
[snip]

You're probably looking for:
http://lowendmac.net/dealers/index.shtml

Also take a peek at : http://members.aol.com/davidbauc/macsite.htm

Thanks for the other URL's, although for an individual living outside the
USA it's pretty hard and expensive to order directly from the States.
Any suggestions?

I'm even thinking about starting a (costprice) sparepartdistro for Europe
myself.
Any solutions would be very welcome though.

Cheerz,
Touchwood