Subject: Inaccurate NetBSD_ROM Output
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: T@W <lsp93@xs4all.nl>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/25/2000 12:01:03
Hi all,
running the NetBSD_ROM utility gives wrong output:

>This is a 68k system using a 68040 CPU, 68881 FPU, 68040 MMU

I'm running the LC040 (due to the simple fact that it is very difficult to
obtain the real maccoy overhere).

[snip]
  > Internal disk is an IDE, not currently supported by NetBSD/mac68k
[snip]
>Basic hardware required for NetBSD/mac68k is present, but the following
> things might be problems that need to be considered:
> Internal disk is an IDE, not currently supported by NetBSD/mac68k

This is plainly Not True.  My internal is definitely SCSI.
Is there a simple explanation?

Thanks and.... have a nice weekend.

T@W

BTW Remember setting your clocks, it's Summertime again.