Subject: Problem with IP NAT
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Ladislav Popov <popov@maximac.cz>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/21/2000 11:49:56
--============_-1258486603==_ma============

I have got problem with IP NAT on NetBSD 1.4.1 with my Quadra 650. I
have got leased line, and everything is working exept one thing. I
cannot download or upload files using ftp client on local network.
 From Quadra it is working OK.

And the second, its only settings. I need to remap finger port to one
local machine. I mean that if somebody send packet on finger port in
Quadra from outside network, he actualy get response not from the
Quadra but from an other computer in local network. Any suggestion?

Thanks for help.

Lada

Ladislav Popov                                  MAXIMAC s. r. o.
servisni technik                                    Jindrisska 7
mailto:ladislav.popov@maximac.cz                tel. 02/26 36 84
Zadna prace nam nikdy neutece z cehoz vyplyva:
Co se da udelat dnes, da se udelat i zitra.

I have got problem with IP NAT on NetBSD 1.4.1 with my Quadra 650. I
have got leased line, and everything is working exept one thing. I
cannot download or upload files using ftp client on local network. From
Quadra it is working OK.