Subject: Re: netstat output
To: Thilo Manske <Thilo.Manske@HEH.Uni-Oldenburg.DE>
From: Erik Huizing <huizing@cpsc.ucalgary.ca>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/19/2000 11:31:29
This doesn't seem to be the case on my machine. About an hour after I sent
that email, I checked again, and had 294 TIME_WAIT connections. I also
notice that when I ran systat netstat a 'Kernel state change' message
apears on the bottom of the screen.

Erik Huizing			4th year Computer Science
huizing@cpsc.ucalgary.ca	Office: MS 142 Ph: 220-5768
http://www.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~huizing