Subject: RE: Slow IPNat
To: port <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Kadari Mayson <kmayson@viconet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/18/2000 22:31:13
Hi Mat, I noticed in your host-name, you have cs495859-a entered.  I
struggled with this entry when I first tried to get @home working with my
NetBSD box.  When I would try to start some services like apache or tin, I
would get a could not find FQDN error.  This was solved by entering in my
entire dns.  Bingo, everything worked.