Subject: Re: Slow IPNat
To: Erik Huizing <huizing@cpsc.ucalgary.ca>
From: Matthew Navarre <mnavarre@home.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/18/2000 18:39:25
that seemed to help somewhat, I'd forgotten i had turned that off. I'm
still seeing pretty abysmal performance though. I'm running tcpdump on an
ftp connection to ftp.netbsd.org and several things strike me as odd. for
one thing, none of the packets from netbsd.org are bigger than 512 bytes.
and I've seen times of almost 2 minutes between bursts of data, so
something somewhere is still screwed up *sigh*

--
Matthew Navarre                    mnavarre@home.com
Look out honey, 'cause I'm usin' technology...