Subject: Re: Slow IPNat
To: Sean-Paul Rees <sean@flame.org>
From: Erik Huizing <huizing@cpsc.ucalgary.ca>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/15/2000 22:31:02
Doubtful. Local traffic (both ways) is more than decent. Files go between
the NetBSD box and my workstation at 300Kbytes/sec.
What I'm curious about is what's the difference between the NetBSD tcp/ip
stack and other unices. You're having no problems, but that's with
FreeBSD. I've had the same problems with NetBSD/i386 as well, so it
doesn't seem to be an architecture-related problem.

Erik Huizing			4th year Computer Science
huizing@cpsc.ucalgary.ca	Office: MS 142 Ph: 220-5768
http://www.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~huizing