Subject: Re: EtherNet NB and IIci
From: Matthew Navarre <mnavarre@home.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/13/2000 12:10:15
no, it's an DP8390CN based board. The ethernet status page lists it as
being supported on the II, and the source for the ae driver says it
supports it, however it dosen't seem to work on the IIci.

the driver seems to attach fine at boot (i.e. it reads the MAC adddress and
memory size correctly) and ifconfig has no complaints, but gives a device
timeout error when anything tries to send data through the card.

--
Matthew Navarre                    mnavarre@home.com
Look out honey, 'cause I'm usin' technology...