Subject: Newbie Kind of Question
To: None <>
From: None <>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/13/2000 00:42:02
Hi,

I have installed NetBSD 1.4 for the 68k mac successfully on my LC 575, I
have slowly been learning to use the new OS. My question would be I have
a Quadra 950 and was wondering how hard it would be to set up a
application in the mac OS environment that could run the netBSD kernel
therefore letting me run a apache web server in netBSD in the background
of the mac OS.  If this could be set up I would then technically be able
to control the Quadra using x-window by apple or who ever giving me the
power of the mac os and the power of the netBSD os.

Sorry about this question but I was just curious to know if it would be
to difficult to have netBSD run as a program since it just makes calls to
the hardware of the machine it runs on.

Thanks in Advance

JOS