Subject: Re: List of working LC PDS?
To: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
From: Bob Nestor <rnestor@augustmail.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/09/2000 06:31:37
David Brownlee  (abs@netbsd.org) wrote:

>It would be good if people could add information on their
>	cards, keyboards, mice, etc to the NetBSD HW database:
>		http://mail-index.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/hw.cgi
>
>	If your itemalready has an entry, then please add a comment as to
>	how happy you have been with it...

Where is the link to this from the Web page?  I knew it exeisted but
couldn't remember the URL and was unable to find it last nite.  Also,
when you were building this you asked for input from folks and I sent you
some on PDS ethernet cards for the Mac.  I don't see them in there
(although I thought I'd found them once before), and I don't see any
entry for the "PDS Bus/slot".  Should I create a new Bus type for PDS and
make some entries?

-bob