Subject: Re: FW: Reminder of 1 NetBSD Problem Report
To: Brian Howard <bhowar@gte.net>
From: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@shagadelic.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/08/2000 20:17:53
On Wed, Mar 08, 2000 at 10:08:42PM -0600, Brian Howard wrote:

 > Anyway, I would be glad to be a tester for lc3 kernels (with and without
 > FPU). (Unfortunately, I'm an applications guy... device drivers and such are
 > just not my cup of tea.) How do I answer this query (just in case someone is
 > waiting on an action from me)?

You can send e-mail to "gnats@netbsd.org" with the subject
"Re: port-mac68k/7040" ... and GNATS (the bug tracking system) will
log it into the problem report.  The person responsible for the bug
will get a copy of the message and can take any appropriate action.

--
        -- Jason R. Thorpe <thorpej@shagadelic.org>