Subject: FW: Reminder of 1 NetBSD Problem Report
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Howard <bhowar@gte.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/08/2000 22:08:42
Question: how do I respond to this problem report? After submitting the
problem, I joined this list and "listened in" upon a couple of folks
attempting to solve my problem!! (Pretty cool.) Needless to say, I now have
an LC3 as a file server (I'm very happy).

Anyway, I would be glad to be a tester for lc3 kernels (with and without
FPU). (Unfortunately, I'm an applications guy... device drivers and such are
just not my cup of tea.) How do I answer this query (just in case someone is
waiting on an action from me)?

brian