Subject: Re: List of working LC PDS?
To: Bob Nestor <rnestor@augustmail.com>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/08/2000 10:25:24
Bob Nestor wrote:
> Levi Sluder  (eclipse@trellis.net) wrote:
>
> >Hey, I have NetBSD/Mac68k working on my LC III (Finally) and I'm going
> >to buy a LC PDS ethernet card. Does anyone know which card(s) DOES work?
> >I'm buying off ebay so I can hold out until I find a brand that I know
> >works. Thanks...
>
> Check the database on www.macbsd.com.  Also look around on
> www.netbsd.org, there is a farily current list of working cards there too.

i don't think there's a good list of working cards for the LCIII, tho.
probably b/c i haven't had too many people tell me what works on their
machines...

i do have 1 report of a MacSense LC-PDS card working, although with
somewhat screwing probing behavior.  the asante card should (at least it
was reported as working some time ago).

if anyone has any other cards working that aren't listed on the ethernet
status page (and that you haven't already sent me mail about), please let
me know.  i've been extremely busy at work lately (new processor and
all ;-), but i should be able to find the time to update that doc soon if
there is new info.

-colin