Subject: Re: routing
To: Joe Laffey <joe@laffeycomputer.com>
From: Jon Lindgren <jlindgren@espus.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/07/2000 09:11:11
On Tue, 7 Mar 2000, Joe Laffey wrote:

> I have a NetBSD box attached to both a T1 and an ISDN line. I'd like to be able
> to service connections to both. They are on totally different subnetts. In fact,
> the ISDN router uses NAT so for the ISDN the NetBSD box is on 192.168.0.0.

I'm guessing that requests come from off the given subnets, correct?
Are they coming in via one network interface, into an aliased interface,
or into two separate interfaces?
Are the requests UDP or TCP?

[snip]

-Jon
 "Can you count my penny?" | NetBSD on i386, Alpha, VAX, NeXT, SPARC,
 "One!"                    | Mac68k, and hopefully more...