Subject: BSD + IPNR?
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: James P. Schmidt <jps@ans.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/07/2000 14:09:54
A quick question (stop me if you've heard it before):

I have IPNetRouter running (finally) on my G3, and have NetBSD on my WGS
80.  Will BSD be able to recognize the IPNR link and connect to the Net
through it?

If this is a FAQ, feel free to just beat me over the head with the FAQ
address; I just got IPNR set up last night, and figured this list might
have a quick/easy answer :)

 Zaren Ankleweed - Bitdancer, Freelance | "We come from the sea, Tim; our
 Acquisitions Agent, Minister for "Bob" | blood is salt, and strange tides
 a.k.a. Zaren on #macintosh in the IRC  | ebb and flow within us all."
      "You're a madman!" --fkrol        | Rose, _The Books of Magic_