Subject: Re: IDE?
To: Joel Foote <joelf@kfalls.sykes.com>
From: Ken Nakata <nakata@sequent.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/06/2000 12:20:12
Joel Foote wrote:

> I'll test whatever you have got.. and do anything I Can to get it up and
> running on the mac68k.

I was thinking more like "I've got information necessary and I hope is
sufficient to write the MD piece for Manuel's new MI IDE driver, so if
only anyone would step up...".

Like Bob said, without the actual piece of hardware at hand, there's so
much I can do.  I can't think of anything wrong with my code yet it
doesn't work.  It's really hard to see what's going on in the box
without having it in front of me.

If you need help in writing a driver, please don't hesitate to ask me
for help.  But I'm by no means a device driver guru, so you probably
should ask that kind of question on port-mac68k so that others with more
expertise than I can help you as well.

Cheers,

Ken