Subject: Help!!Process (pid1) got signal 12??
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Henry <henrycavil@yahoo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/29/2000 23:56:52
Ive been trying to boot my system with netbsd1.4.1
Ive got a Mac ClassicII running a minimal OS7.0
For sake of giving the netbsd a better chance of
survival Ive partitioned a 40MB Quantum LP40S HD into
3 parts
1- for MacOS @ 4MB
1- for UFS root @ 35MB
and 1- for SWAP @ 1MB

In the MacBSD installer console window:
Im told that:
sd0 at scsi ID 0.
Partition read SCSI ID = 0
Mounting partition 'A' as /
sd0a: Root 'A/UX Root' at 10116 size 71810
sd0b: Swap 'NetBSD Swap' at 81926 size 166
sd0d: HFS_PART 'MacOS' at 96 size 10020

OK Ive made the Filesystem using Mkfs1.46
Ive installed base.tgz,etc.tgz and I boot from MacOS
file netbsd--not bsd device--
Anyway the system begins to boot ..I get all the
initialization done...
But the I get this Process (pid 1) got signal 12
this statement repeats about 15 times then..
I get init: single user shell terminated, restarting
over and over again...it could do this forever...
Can someone help me with this? ---Henry