Subject: Installing 1.4.1 into ClassicII
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Henry <henrycavil@yahoo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/19/2000 06:36:44
Hey Folks,
Ive been trying to getan old ClassicII to boot BSD..
I ve found a kernel that fixes int.video issues..
Initially all adb checks out during boot but just
after all the credits show up I get a Process pid(1)
got signal 12....Single user aborted...rebooting
and this repeats ad infinitum...its driving me bats..

Has anyone got bsd running on this type of machine

Mine has only 4mb of Ram and a 40mb HD
Ive installed The base.tgz, etc.tgz and the netbsd
kernel all from the main ftp @ netbsd/Mac68k..but..

Im using the smallest conf. of macos 7.0 to startup
and Ive partitioned my hd @ 2MB for Mac os And the
rest for A/UX....What could be wrong?  Help!! please...