Subject: Re: Kaffe.
To: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/18/2000 20:18:36
	The latest is 1.0.5 in pkgsrc - you can check by looking at:

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/pkgsrc/lang/kaffe/README.html

	Note: The precompiled binaries are not always the latest -
	that is down to when someone @netbsd.org decided to compile
	and upload packages for a given arch, but the pkgsrc source
	is always the same for all archs

		David/absolute