Subject: Snapshot question
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Alex Zepeda <jazepeda@pacbell.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/15/2000 18:14:57
I figured I'd be daring and try to "buildworld" (for lack of a better
term) but first I thought I'd try a new kernel (so I ran sup, and got the
latest -current sources..).  Well it turns out I needed a newer assembeler
so I downloaded the base, etc, man and comp sets from the December 7th
snapshot (and am installing them right now with tar *grin*).

My question is, are the snapshots I downloaded from what is destined to be
the 1.4.2 branch or is it truely -current?  Just a passing curiosity, but
still...

- alex who wishes AAUI did 100bTX *sigh full duplex oh full duplex where are you*