Subject: Re: Dose PB550c's screen change 640x480 to 640x400?
To: S.Chiba <sschi@bronze.ocn.ne.jp>
From: Michael R. Zucca <mrz5149@acm.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/15/2000 12:22:42
At 11:41 AM -0500 1/15/00, S.Chiba wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I'm running a newly installed NetBSD 1.4.1 on my PB550c with X window .
>It's screen is 8 bpp and 640x480.
>I tried to run xfishtank and supprized the color of fishes!
>Then, I tried to change the resolution of the screen from 640x480 to
>640x400,
>so that the screen would look like some good.
>But how can I do?

Resolution switching is still quite a ways down the road since we don't
have docs on the video controller in the PB550c.

However, if you could send me a copy of the MacOS driver I would be happy
to take a look at it. The LCD controllers in most laptops is usually not
too terribly complicated.

 Michael Zucca - mrz5149@acm.org - http://www.mdc.net/~mrz5149/
 "I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose Freewill. "
  --Rush, Freewill