Subject: Re: SCSI question
To: Donald Lee <donlee_68k@icompute.com>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@ninthwonder.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/11/2000 12:50:17
> I ignored the first few of these errors, because they didn't correspond
> to user errors.  Kernels sometimes whine about stuff that has little
> to do with the real world, if you know what I mean.. ;->

Heh.  Yeah, but I'm paranoid about anything mentioning the disk
controller or devices...

> I may be able to drum up a SCSI analyzer, and look at it.

I'd love to drum up a SCSI analyzer.  There's got to be an old one
collecting dust somewhere...  Anyone know a good brand I could search
for?

> Can you tell me how to get the kernel to stop when it hits this
> condition?  Unless I can do this, it will be hard to analyze.

Insert a call to Debugger() right after the printfs in esp.c.

> I'll let you know what I find.

Thanks!
-allen