Subject: Re: NetBSD 1.4.1 - Clock stops when doing I/O
To: Michael R. Zucca <mrz5149@acm.org>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@ninthwonder.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/07/2000 10:40:39
> Looking closer at some Linux sites I've noticed that the IOP stuff is still
> pretty much WIP. I think the floppy code is complete speculation. However,
> ADB is supposed to work on the IIfx so it can't be too far off.

I know that the ADB stuff works on the Q950.  Or at least did at one
point.  I'm on the linux-mac68k mailing list and I was engaged in some
discussion with the programmers when they were working on it.

> See http://atarihq.com/danb/6502page.htm for some cool 6502 info.

Cool!  I recently dug out a C128 and some old books and magazines to
give to my brother (he's 18 years younger than me ;-) for Christmas.
One of the magazines that I still haven't found an equal to was
_Transactor_--95% advertising free and a real hacker's (not cracker's)
journal.  One of the issues was dedicated to 6502/8502 assembly/machine
code and had an article or two on the undocumented instructions (mostly
formed by figuring out which bits drove which functions and finding
"unused" combinations).

> >BTW, what's the current status of the color/graphics code?  I haven't
> >noticed/heard anything about it in a while.
> Touche! :-)

It wasn't meant that way...  ;-)
Do you have code that can be integrated so that other people might be
able to pound on it some and help out?  Is it basically functional for
some models?

Cheers,
-allen