Subject: NetBSD/mac68k collection
To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Bob Nestor <rnestor@augustmail.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/25/1999 06:49:15
While working with a new user trying to get X up and running on a MacTV
I've managed to pull together all the major releases for NetBSD/mac68k on
a single CD.  This includes versions 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, and 1.4 with all
the binary tarballs and sources.  There might be others, like those
working on some of the Powerbooks, who would find this collection useful
in their work with NetBSD.  If so, please contact me via private e-mail.

On a related subject, it appears right now like X support for the MacTV
might have gotten lost somewhere between version 1.3 and version 1.4.1.
I wonder if anyone else has noticed that X no longer works on their
system, what model system this happens on, and if you have any clues as
to why or what happened.

thanks,
-bob