Subject: Console & Boot Questions
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Gabriel Ricard <g_ricard@yahoo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/24/1999 22:25:33
How do I / Can I change the console in NetBSD to be
white characters on a black background?

How would I go about booting two NetBSD partitions on
one disk. I have 5 partitions on a disk: 1st is HFS,
2nd is A/UX root, 3rd is A/UX Swap, 4th is a second
A/UX root, and the last is a Misc. A/UX partition
which is mounted on /home. I have looked through the
BSD/Mac68k Booter program and documentation and am
confused because it is not working the way it should.
I have tried many different values in the Partition
field of where to specify where the kernel is. I want
to be able to boot from and mount either A/UX Root
partition on '/'. So... how can I specify which one is
to be the root partition? Setting the "Ask for
alternative root/swap?" checkbox did NOT work. It
never asks...

=====
--
Gabriel Ricard