Subject: Re: quadra ethernet card
To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Daniel Knight <dknight@bakerbooks.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/22/1999 09:19:55
>doesn't the quadra 610 have ethernet onboard?

Most do, but Apple sold a $100 less expensive version of the entry level
machine without it. I know; I have one.

>if not, i think you would have to go for a
>nubus card plus a right angle adapter since the 610 case is flat.

Dayna made a PDS ethernet card for the Centris 610. I believe Small Dog
Electronics bought out their inventory at liquidation, so that's probably
the best place to look for one.

If you can't locate one, you might be able to find a used Centris 610
with ethernet for under $100 these days.

Dan Knight, information systems manager       dknight@bakerbooks.com
Baker Book House Company                 <http://www.bakerbooks.com>
6030 East Fulton                                   616-676-9185 x146
Ada, Michigan 49301                                 fax 616-676-9573

  "As for Pentium PCs, well, they're harmless."