Subject: Re: Xmac68k
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: SUNAGAWA Keiki <kei_sun@ba2.so-net.ne.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/20/1999 07:33:19
Hi,

Mike Hogsett <hogsett@csl.sri.com> wrote:

Mike> Has anyone successfully run Xmac68k with multiple
Mike> monitors ?

Yes, I ran X with internal video and Apple Portrait Video
Card on IIci.  It was a couple of years ago though.

Mike> I have internal video and 2 nubus video cards and
Mike> would like to build "triclops", but Xmac68k dumps core
Mike> shortly after setting up all three displays.

Hmm, some questions.  Does removing monitor from one (or
two) of connector and rebooting helps?  What does

'dmesg | grep vid'

say?  Does 'dt' work with all of the displays?

--
SUNAGAWA Keiki <kei_sun@ba2.so-net.ne.jp>
Hack on NetBSD, and your code runs on over 20 architectures!