Subject: Sonnet Presto Plus
To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Bob Nestor <rnestor@augustmail.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/08/1999 18:52:01
For those who have noticed, Sonnet has a new line of 68k upgrade cards
coming out soon.  These cards are intended to be used to upgrade old '030
macs by putting an '040 into the NuBus or PDS slot.  The cards come in
both 68lc040 and 68rc040 versions with 32Meg of onboard RAM and an
ethernet controller. The price ranges from $100 to $400 depending on the
system.

They have no idea if these cards will work with NetBSD, but I've made
arrangments to obtain one for testing.  They tell me to expect something
next month.  If anyone is interested in the outcome, I'll post the
results.  They will also post them on their Web page.

-bob