Subject: Re: DUOTEST kernel
To: Daishi Kato <daishi@axlight.com>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/08/1999 13:38:17
Daishi Kato wrote:
> At 0:44 PM +0100 1999.11.8, svinto@ita.chalmers.se wrote:
> > usually it hangs at "ncrscsi0 at obio0", sometimes it hangs at "adb0
> > at obio0".
>
> Do I need to make SBC version? I don't know.
> maybe later...

that might be a good idea since a number of people have had problems with
the ncrscsi driver in -current.

scott made a number of rather important changes to the adb and autoconfig
code over the weekend, so if you're building -current kernels, you might
want to grab the latest source.  i believe we no longer turn on interrupts
during the autoconfig sequence, so it's possible that some people will now
be able to get around these annoying little hangs (which are probably
interrupt related).

-colin