Subject: Re: e/net card recognition at boot
To: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@ninthwonder.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/15/1999 19:00:32
> At 8:50 PM -0700 10/14/99, Allen Briggs wrote:
> >Actually, hasn't someone put together a page on how to track this info
> >down?
> Are you thinking about the HOWTO for getting info on video card interrupts?
> It certainly covers some of the probing that's needed.

Not really.  I was thinking that someone who had delved into a couple of
network cards had put something together on how to find the prom space
and the register space, and memory.

(To find memory: use the card under macos, telnet or browse the web, then
 look through card space with MacsBug to find a string, etc...)

-allen