Subject: Re: kaffe anyone?
To: brendan burns <bburns@wso.williams.edu>
From: Bob Nestor <rnestor@augustmail.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/07/1999 18:26:54
brendan burns  (bburns@wso.williams.edu) wrote:

>I have downloaded the kaffe package and attempted to install it on NetBSD
>1.4.1. however when I run kaffe it says:
>	"_m68k_trampoline_ symbol not found."
>	(I'm paraphrasing a little)
>  Am I missing a dynamic library for the system?  I've installed
>jpeg/png/gif libs. as well as the base.tgz and etc.tgz do I need anything
>more?
>
>thanks,
>Brendan
>
>btw:  I too had a bad df experience with mkfs 1.46 and 1.4.1  I'm going to
>try the reinstall+mkfs 1.45 and see if that works...

If anyone is interested in trying to nail this down and see if a fix can
be found I'm willing to build some test versions of Mkfs.  But it's
pretty darned hard to fix something that works for many and is only
suspected to be at fault by a few.

Let me know via e-mail if there's any interest in working on a solution.

-bob