Subject: Re: Stylewriter driver (was Re: xemacs printing)
To: Frederick Bruckman <fb@enteract.com>
From: Guy Santiglia <robin5153@yahoo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/02/1999 15:39:43

> You might get farther with 'CPPFLAGS=-Dunix make'. Egcs no longer
> pre-defines "unix", since it's not posix-ly correct for a compiler to
> pre-define symbols without double leading underscores. Even better,
> find the place in the Makefile where the cpp flags are defined,
> whether it's CPPFLAGS, CFLAGS, or something like it, and add -Dunix to
> the mix.

  There is no makefile.  It's not from the packages.  There is a
Makefile.atalk, but I believe that is for setting up the printer
on an apple talk network.  I tried
$ CPPFLAGS=-Dunix
$ gcc lpstyl.c

But that gave me the same error message.

  What am I doing wrong?

	Guy

Guy Santiglia  Quadra 610, 50 MHZ, NetBSD 1.4!
South Korea