Subject: Re: email username and "From: "
To: Frederick Bruckman <fb@enteract.com>
From: Guy Santiglia <fredfl2@yahoo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/30/1999 09:36:43
That "allow-changing-from"  seems to be missing from
pine 4.10.  I tried adding from to my custome headers,
but it has no effect it seems.  I guess I could change
my user name on this system and chown all my files to the
new name.
  I'll take a look for that "feature, too.  Thanks
for your help.

		Guy

> Manually add "allow-changing-from" to the feature-list in .pinerc,
> then you can add 'From: Guy ...' to the customized headers. You must
> already have a 'Reply-To:' there? There's also a new "roles" feature
> in pine-4.10; I'm not sure how that works. Allow-changing-from has
> been there for a long time, but documented only in the tech-notes.

Guy Santiglia  Quadra 610, 50 MHZ, NetBSD 1.4!
South Korea