Subject: more on the QuadraLink
To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Ryan Ordway <sammael@pacifier.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/22/1999 08:45:49
	I checked a little closer, and it seems that there are (at least)
two versions of the QuadraLink serial port card that were made, one
QuadraLink and the other the QuadraLink DMA. I'm not sure if mine is of the
DMA variety, but there are definetely cards that are DMA capable.
Unfortunately, I got this card (at least) second hand, so I don't know for
sure whether or not it is a DMA version... does anyone know how to tell
between the two? The card itself just says Applied Engineering QuadraLink,
so I'm guessing it's just the vanilla non-DMA version... *pout*

	Anyways, DMA or no, I would love to get support for this thing, so
if Bill S. or anyone else needs any info on it I'd be happy to help. :-)

	Ryan
--
HELO... my name is rewt... you have SIGKILLed my father... prepare to vi!