Subject: radius cards:bordering on-ontopic
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Nathanael Lierly <lierly@mauigateway.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/14/1999 15:52:35
Aloha from Maui,

I have a quadra 950 that at certain times has had a wondeful radius card
in it. Problem is, I don't know what kinda card it is, there for I have no
clue as to it supported status and how well it might or might not work
with Xmac68k. With the recent mention of happy things about quadra 950's I
am looking forward to turning it finnaly (I have been questing to get bsd
on this thing for almost 4 years now) into a happy little NetBSD box.

also does anyone know of a site other than radiusvintage.com that might
have decent drivers for this card with os 8? I am trying to get something
going and could use some help if anyone has a clue on either of these
points I would be most greatful.

#"Mastery of UNIX, like mastery of language, offers real * Nathanael Lierly
#freedom. The price of freedom is always dear, but there's no * Geek & Poet
#substitute. Personally, I'd rather pay for my freedom than ***************
#live in a bitmapped, pop-up-happy dungeon like NT" -- Thomas Scoville ****