Subject: Re: auto booting after a PWR failure?
To: Christopher P. Gill <cpg@scs.howard.edu>
From: Guy Santiglia <fredfl2@guy.chonju21.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/02/1999 09:58:30
  I think I've got it.  I use a program called system switcher to choose
between korean OS or english OS or the minimum OS that I use to boot
NetBSD.  I think this program takes the place of "start up disk"
control panel.  I don't know the details, but it will always try to
start up from the last system folder that was chosen.

  So I put the Minimum MacOS on the external drive that has the netbsd boot
partion.  When the power comes up the system tries the external drive
first and I guess it waits for it if it's not ready.  Because it
booted OK into netbsd from a dead start( all components getting power
at the same time)

	Thanks,

		Guy

Guy Santiglia  Quadra 610, 50 MHZ, NetBSD 1.4!
South Korea