Subject: backspace
To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Guy Santiglia <fredfl2@guy.chonju21.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/29/1999 19:39:54
  Could someone please give me some specifics on how to get the
backspace key to delete the character to the left of the cursor
instead of the character to the right of the cursor.

  I've got this in my .xdefaults file to do this for mosaic:

*XmText.translations: #override\n\
        <Key>osfDelete: delete-previous-character()
*XmTextField.translations: #override\n\
        <Key>osfDelete: delete-previous-character()

 but
I'm not sure what to do or where to start for kde, mozilla, gnucash,
filerunner, etc.  Does anyone have any ideas about what to do for those
programs??  Do I need to be using xmodmap to change the key mapping?

	Guy

Guy Santiglia  Quadra 610, 50 MHZ, NetBSD 1.4!
South Korea