Subject: some questions ...
To: None <PORT-MAC68K@netbsd.org>
From: kurkdj_m <kurkdj_m@epita.fr>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/28/1999 13:09:02
i have several question about NetBSD on my Quadra 650:
- Is WSCons supported by NetBSD on mac68k ? (like the i386 port), if yes
how to activated it and/or find information on it ?

- When i configure a second interface (sn0 internal and ae0 on nubus)
i've got the folowing message:
ifconfig: SIOCAIFADDR: File exists.
What's wrong ?

- My floppy disk is not supported, iwmInit return -77. but my floppy
drive is standard 1.44", is there something to do ?

- is ther a configuration file for Xmac68k ? (for the keyboard and color
deep)

- is there a clean way to have a french keyboard maping ?

also i've got an fsck on startup. but fsck just core dump.
what can i do ?

thank you

--
KURKDJIAN Maxime