Subject: ADB Problem?
To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Bob Nestor <rnestor@metronet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/27/1999 16:44:42
Has anyone else noticed that console keyboard input is sometimes
duplicated when the system is under heavy Serial load?  Typing "abc" will
sometimes show up as "aabbc".  This is a stock 1.4 generic-sbc system
running on a 33mhz '030.  At first I thought it was just cockpit error on
my part, but it's pretty easy to duplicate on my system at least.  All I
need is to get a stable connection on my 56k modem and then try running
vi on the console while doing a download.  Well, maybe the background
compiles contribute to the problem too.

Is the summer heat getting to me or should I submit a PR?

-bob

BTW, I have almost all of the packages rebuilt for the m68k systems -
500+ so far.  It's not very easy for me to upload this much data, but if
someone with access to the NetBSD Server can upload them from a CDROM I'd
be happy to send them one.